What is TEC?
Our TEC course focuses on teaching methods for age groups two through twelve, and the different developmental stages of children. Instructors focus on a variety of TEC methodologies, classroom disciplines, and combination of methods work best in TEC classrooms.
- Examine the core knowledge of TEC
- Create TEC lesson plans
- Assess and compare TEC methods of teaching
- Facilitate successful communication in the TEC classroom
Participants will be able to:
- Provide a classroom environment that is supportive to the latest trends of TEC.
- Design and implement TEC lesson plans that reflect best teaching practices.
- Demonstrate high expectations of all students learning.
- Monitor and assess student progress.