Taking the E-Learning Course
- The students can take the modules in the allowed period only.
- Students are advised to take modules in sequential order.
- Every module is composed of a video lecture, a textbook review, an assignment, and one quiz.
- In each module, it is expected that students will take their time to complete the assignment. It is recommended to look over the “PDF textbook” first to help shorten the time required for each assignment.
- For protection of data loss, log onto our system and upload your electronic files one by one after completing the assignments and teacher diary entries. Students will need to download the “Assignment Packages (MS Word files)” provided on the website first.
- An email will be sent for your confirmation of the result of your quiz or assignment after completion of each exercise per module. Please check your email inbox regularly if possible and don’t forget to review your results and feedback.